In today’s episode, I sit down with my husband to tell you all my own personal journey with fertility and pregnancy (as I sit here being 39 weeks pregnant🤰🏻). We talk about our story together as a couple, when we knew we wanted to become parents, and how being a labor and delivery nurse has affected my own journey. This is a great episode to get to know me and my family a little better! I hope you all enjoy!
Embracing Birth The Podcast features empowering birth stories and expert interviews in the maternity/parenting fields! Check out Embracing Birth The Podcast on ITunes, Google play/Google Podcasts, or Spotify and check out our website! New episodes out every Monday! 🤰🏽🤱🏼🎧🎙
My Fertility & Pregnancy Journey (Kristina & Eric Bohorquez) – Embracing Birth: The Podcast
- My Fertility & Pregnancy Journey (Kristina & Eric Bohorquez)
- Navigating Partner Deployment with Doula Support (Pennie Rabago)
- Sleep and Your Newborn (Christine Lawler from The Peaceful Sleeper)
- Fast, Unmedicated, Hospital Birth (Emily Letwak)
- Breastfeeding and the New Mom (Sabrina Barber – Motherly Love Lactation)