In this week’s episode, I chat with Christine Lawler, founder of The Peaceful Sleeper, all about newborn sleep, baby sleep training, and safe sleep practices. Chrissy is a licensed marriage and family therapist and baby sleep consultant. She is an amazing resource when it comes to all things sleep, and provides so many services and courses through her online business. If you have had any questions about infant sleep, THIS is the episode for you! Check it out on Apple podcasts, Google Podcast, and Spotify!
The Peaceful Sleeper Website: www.thepeacefulsleeper.com
34 week Induction with Intrauterine Growth Restriction & NICU stay (Lillian Odom) – Embracing Birth: The Podcast
- 34 week Induction with Intrauterine Growth Restriction & NICU stay (Lillian Odom)
- My Fertility & Pregnancy Journey (Kristina & Eric Bohorquez)
- Navigating Partner Deployment with Doula Support (Pennie Rabago)
- Sleep and Your Newborn (Christine Lawler from The Peaceful Sleeper)
- Fast, Unmedicated, Hospital Birth (Emily Letwak)